ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น
Search In WWWSearch In

หน้าแรก   ช่วยเหลือ ปฏิทิน สมาชิก เข้าสู่ระบบ สมัครสมาชิก  
พื้นที่โฆษณา ราคาพิเศษ สนใจติดต่อ 096 4422 556

พื้นที่โฆษณาติดต่อ 096 44 22 55 6

หน้า: [1]   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Anyone With A Digital Camera And Facebook Is A Pro  (อ่าน 161 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 0 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 142

« เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 08, 2017, 09:04:36 PM »

It used to be that Craig's List was littered with the wannabe pros, now it seems they are showing up more on FB. I understand everyone needs to start somewhere, but the quality of the images is sadly lacking, confirming the axiom "you get what you pay/don't pay for". Don't get me wrong I don't consider myself good enough to charge anyone, but I have learned the basics of a good exposure. I've had friends, family and acquaintances (who know photography is my hobby) ask me what I thought of their engagement/wedding/baby/family....etc photos that they paid their hard earned cash for. It really puts me in a moral dilemma as to what to tell them. Do I lie and tell the truth, or bite my tongue knowing and "say oh those are great" ? So far I just mumble something like "those were good", and changed the subject, justifying it with the fact that my opinion was after the fact anyhow. How do others handle this touchy subject?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

marketing campaign example
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: ธันวาคม 09, 2017, 03:02:42 PM โดย JoeClark » แจ้งลบกระทู้นี้หรือติดต่อผู้ดูแล   บันทึกการเข้า
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1

« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: มกราคม 12, 2018, 01:47:38 PM »

The site has not caused widespread searches, more than ever before, making the web as a whole came out very well.
แจ้งลบกระทู้นี้หรือติดต่อผู้ดูแล   บันทึกการเข้า
Live In Bangkok ข่าวสารอัพเด็ท สาระดีๆ ไลฟ์สไตล์ ชีวิตคนเมือง
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: มกราคม 12, 2018, 01:47:38 PM »

จำหน่ายเครื่องออกกำลังกาย - ฟิตเนส,ดัมเบล, บาร์เบล, ลู่วิ่ง, จักรยาน, พร้อมให้คำปรึกษาธุระกิจฟิตเนส

สนใจสั่งซื้อเครื่องออกกำลังกาย โทร.096 4422 556 Line ID : Website :

หน้า: [1]   ขึ้นบน

ขาย เครื่องออกกำลังกายทุกชนิด

ขาย เครื่องออกกำลังกายทุกชนิด

Up Man เครื่องออกกำลังกายทุกชนิด

พื้นที่โฆษณา ราคาพิเศษ สนใจติดต่อ 096 44 22 55 6

Kio ควบคุมดูแลไม่ให้น้ำหนักเพิ่ม

ลงทุนธุรกิจฟิตเนสง่ายๆ ผลตอบแทนระยะยาว

เวย์โปรตีน เสริมสร้างกล้ามเนื้อ